Wednesday, March 21, 2018

WIP Wednesday - 3/21/2018

I spent this week working on Tinkerbell - Spring Blossoms as part of the Spring Forward SAL for Cross Stitch Frog Busters.  I didn't reach my goal which was finishing the current quarter that I'm working on, but there's always next time.


As of 2/28/2018
As of 3/21/2018
For some reason, the color is better in the first picture. 

I've been doing a kind of rotation for the past few weeks with my "big" projects and it seems to be working.  I'm currently rotating Tinkerbell, Santa Quintet, Big Trees and three new projects, one of which will be added this week.  My rotation currently goes from Wednesday to Tuesday so that I can take advantage of WIP Wednesday.  All three new projects have deadlines so they may appear more often if necessary to finish them on time.  The other three I want to have finished by the end of the year.

I also work on a smaller project at they same time.  These are usually ornaments, cards, small quilt squares, pillows, etc.  I work on these one at a time until finished. 

1 comment:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great work - I like to do rotations but I too find there are times when I have to focus on something because of a deadline