Monday, May 7, 2018

April Recap

In April, I worked on 10 projects, had six starts, four finishes and abandoned one.  I managed to stitch every day except the 28th.  That means I've stitched all but two days in 2018.  To date I have 17 finishes.

The four finishes:
 
 

One of the starts was quickly abandoned because of the number of 1/4 stitches, but the other start was here at the end of the month.
The other WIPs in my rotation were at this point at the end of the month:
 
 

Because I was trying to finish Let's Hug a Teacher by the first of May and rotated to it every other week, I didn't get a chance to work on Tinkerbell Spring Blossoms.  It will be the first piece in the rotation when I start rotating in June.

As far as my year of accomplishments goes, I've started making progress again, decluttering several drawers in the kitchen and doing some deep cleaning in the bathroom and master bedroom.  I also got quite a bit of financial stuff done and have gotten into a routine where I take care of the mail, logging receipts and shredding unwanted paper on a daily basis so it was a good month.


2 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

I love that happy strawberry!! The teaching WIP is gorgeous :o)
Hugs x

Tiffstitch said...

Lovely work on everything and sounds like you're doing well life wise as well. :)