Thursday, May 3, 2018

Happy Dance - Let's Hug a Teacher

 Started: 3/21/2018
Finished: 5/1/2018

This is by Ursula Michael and is stitched on 14-count white Aida as charted with the called for DMC.

It will be framed and given to my granddaughter's fourth grade teacher on Monday for the beginning of Teacher Appreciation Week.  I work in the classroom on Monday mornings filing papers for the kids to take home and I've come to see him as a really good teacher.  I enjoy doing these word designs so it was a pleasure to do it for him.

Before I Changed the Size of His Name

2 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

That's a beautiful gift - it says exactly what being a teacher is about. I don't miss working but I do miss teaching the kids.

Linda said...

Hi Cathy. Thank you for commenting on my blog. I just became a follower on yours. I love seeing all of your stitching. Congrats on the great finish.

Linda